Tried not to change too much along the way for my first MR.
make test now passes the majority of the time. It will fail occasionally due to the unstable sort mentioned below.
- Reworked Integers slightly, they were implemented to always expect 8 length instead of 1-8. This involved the removal of an error.
- Flipped ordering of Asserts in mapping_tests, expected val is the first var in docs.
- Added safety check at beginning of properties read, not entirely sure i'm happy with the error?
- The current MappingValues sort appears to not be implemented as intended. Will probably want to rework that section.
- Prevented returning a bunch of nil errors in errors.